RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
Please do take note: due to the hand-designed, unique nature of the pieces we create, the real product may vary from the photographs that are featured on the website.
2.Quality and customer satisfaction are prized above all. With that, we will do all that we can to make your experience with us satisfying and enjoyable. If in anyway you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com or +601123238592 before leaving feedback, and we will do our best to fix the problem.
3.Returns are accepted within 7 days of receiving your purchase. The item must be returned only with registered mail with tracking number in a new and unused condition in the original packaging. Please contact us to request a refund. Shipping fee should be expensed at your own cost.
4.Refunds will not be issued if the returned items are in used condition or altered or damaged in any way, and if the returning shipping and packaging method is different than previous mentioned.
5.No returns accepted or refunds given for custom made or made-to-order items.
6.Making an order to Rooz gallery online shop automatically means that you have read and accepted the shop policies as a contract between seller and buyer.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All items that are returned and exchanged, can only be made once.
2. We reserve the right and full discretion to disqualify you from enjoying free returns if the subsequent item(s) for return or exchange are of the same item(s) as a previous order
3. Our returns and exchanges policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear of a product.
4. Rooz Gallery makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose
5. Such returns are at all times governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act of Malaysia
6. All decisions made by Rooz Gallery is final